* Tickets are reserved for new UBC graduate students until Thursday, September 12, 2019, at 12pm, when tickets (while supplies last) will be released to friends and family. Non-grads are classified as UBC faculty/staff, family, spouses/partners of UBC Incoming Grad Students.
Join us for the PREMIER GSS Graduate Student Orientation event and set sail with 200 of your newest UBC friends.
Sunsets, great music, and sights of sparkling city lights. The weather is beautiful, the city is bustling and you will be on a boat with 200 of your newest UBC friends.
- 2,600 square foot upper deck
- State-of-the-art sound system
- Stunning views of the Vancouver harbour
- Fully licensed bar
- Sky lighted dance floor
With limited tickets available, this event has sold out quick in past years, so get your tickets now!
*Please note this is a 19+ event. Bring 2 pieces of government issued ID.
*Boarding starts at 6 pm from the Plaza of Nations Marina Dock B and the cruise leaves at 7 pm sharp! Don’t be late!
* To avoid EventBrite fees, in-person pre-event registration at the GSS Office (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm) is available with exact cash or cheque only. No sales will be held via phone request.
Questions? Email Nicole Haylock at firstname.lastname@example.org.