Ski or Board, or Want to Learn?
The GSS is heading to Whistler for a full day of snow, slopes and good times. With packages available with everything from just the round trip bus leaving from the Thea Koerner House on campus to a full bus, lift ticket, rentals and lesson package, there is something for everyone!
Non Skier or Boarder?
There’s plenty to do in Whistler for those not keen on hitting the slopes. There’s the iconic Peak2Peak Gondola Experience available as a package above, snowshoeing, sleigh rides, tubing, great shopping and restaurants to name a few things. Book your own tours or discover more options at Whistler Blackcomb.
Pick-up & Drop-off
Pick-ups: Be at least 15 mins early!
- 6:45am: Thea Koerner House at UBC (6371 Crescent Road)- bus leaves at 7:00 am
- 7:20am: Canada Place (bus pickup zone).
Pick-ups at the end of the day:
- 5:30pm: the same drop-off location near the lifts of Whistler (bus leaving at 5:45pm)
- Canada Place
- Thea Koerner House at UBC around 7:30pm
Note: All cancellations for refund must be requested at least 7 days before the event day.
* To avoid EventBrite fees, in-person payment at the GSS Office is available with exact cash or cheque only. No registration will be held via phone, email, or social media requests.