The GSS is looking for Zumba® Instructors who can confidently commit their time to instructing graduate students towards physical and mental wellbeing over an eight week program through Zumba® instruction.
The goal of the program is to graduate students a social and active setting in which to develop an overall sense of well-being, foster mental clarity, reduce anxiety, and build cardio strength.
- Instruct Zumba® to students
- Ability to lead and motivate a large class
- Must have excellent communication and people skills
- Teachers must have a minimum of 50 hours of relevant work experience
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Completion of Zumba® Basic Instruction course
- Prior experience working with classes a plus
- Any specialized skills other than Zumba, IE dance a plus
- Required to provide proof of work/education experience and submit to background check upon request
- $50/hr – one hour class, once a week
- Eight week program, starting on January 25, 2016
- Possible opportunity for renewal
How to Apply
- Applications due by January 4th at 4pm to firstname.lastname@example.org