The GSS is looking for Yoga Instructors to be contracted for instructing graduate students towards physical and mental wellbeing over a nine-week program through yoga instruction and meditation.
The goal of the program is to graduate students a social and active setting in which to develop an overall sense of well-being, foster mental clarity, reduce anxiety, and build strength and flexibility.
- *Must have excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to lead and motivate a class of graduate students
- Ability to perform exercises specific to the abilities of students
- Teachers must have a minimum of 50 hours of relevant work experience
- Current First Aid and CPR
- 200 hour (RYT-200) or equivalent is preferred but not mandatory
- Prior experience working with classes a plus
- Any specialized skills other than Yoga, such as Pilates, etc.
Required to provide proof of work/education experience and submit to background check upon request
$50/hr – one hour class, once a week. Program runs November 2 – December 14 on Monday evenings, between 5:30PM and 6:30PM.
Applications due by October 23rd at 4 pm to firstname.lastname@example.org
photo credit: notable.ca