Volunteer Opening: GSS Elections Committee
Your Graduate Student Society (GSS) is seeking volunteers to join the GSS Elections Committee to help coordinate the upcoming annual GSS Student Executive election.
In collaboration with the Chief Electoral Officer, the GSS Elections Committee shall:
- Meet with all candidates to present the rules and procedures governing the Elections after the nomination period closes
- Organize at least one meet-the-candidates meeting and/or candidates’ debate before the opening of the polls. These events can be held on-campus or off-campus
- Organize an Elections page on the Society website with a section that provides the candidates an opportunity to present their backgrounds, platforms, and intended goals for their term should they be elected
- Applicants must be current graduate students at UBC Vancouver
How to Apply
- Email: email@example.com
Subject line should read: GSS Elections Committee
- Application deadline: December 4, 2016, 11:59PM
Please submit a resume and a cover letter in PDF format, detailing why you are interested in the position and any examples of prior experience that is relevant to the position.