Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Join our team as a Bookings Assistant and help students and our other clients set up their events in the Thea Koerner House.
- Setting up rooms for upcoming events in the Graduate Student Centre
- Cleaning and clearing rooms after events
- Supervising events and acting as the lead building contact should any issues arise
- Maintaining all booking equipment, and reporting any problems as they arise
- Maintaining an inventory of all booking equipment
- Opening and closing of rooms for groups, as well as securing the building after hours
- Writing a summary report of events during any emergencies that may occur during a booking
- Helping with small building maintenance projects
- Any other task assigned by the Events Director
- Comfortable with physical labour
- Experience with event management or event planning
- Any experience working with audio/visual equipment is an asset (ex. Projectors, speakers, microphones, mixers/amplifiers)
- Good availability on weekday evenings
- Serving It Right certificate / equivalent is an asset but not required
- Scheduling of all shifts is done one week prior to the shift
- Most weekday shifts are in the evening, and range from 2-6 hours
- Weekend shifts generally range from 4-8 hours
- Freedom to choose/trade shifts as needed
- Extra consideration will be given to graduate students applying to the position
How to apply:
- Email: Shannon Blakely at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application deadline: Friday, June 5, 2015, 4pm
Please submit a resume and a cover letter in PDF format.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.