Applications are accepted until June 14, 2016, 4 pm
The GSS VP University and Academic Affairs will take an academic leave from June 28 to August 31, 2016, and an interim position is available to fill the responsibilities during her leave. This is a paid position with transition training for one week before and one week after her leave of absence.
In essence, the GSS VP University and Academic Affairs position will:
- Handle all academic-related questions (e.g. supervisor-student issues, scholarships)
- Liaise with UBC faculties and other student services on campus
- Manage the GSS advocacy service
How to Apply
Interested? Applicants must deliver the following:
- Send a 250-word statement to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 14, at 4 pm
- Deliver one-minute presentation at the next council meeting (June 16, at 6 pm)
The interim position shall be appointed by council vote.