Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
The GSS needs more Indigenous student representation! the GSS invites Indigenous UBC graduate students to apply for the volunteer position of GSS Indigenous Affairs Commissioner.
- Commissioners of the GSS are responsible for assisting GSS Executives in the implementation of the GSS policies and the coordination of activities in targeted areas.
- The Commissioner attends meetings with various university stakeholders external to the GSS as the designated delegate of the President.
- The Commissioner is to advise the GSS Executive as to how the Society can best support Indigenous students academically and culturally.
- The Commissioner, at the direction of the GSS Executive, shall undertake initiatives to educate UBC’s graduate student community about indigenous issues, support services and resources for First Nations students, and promote activities on campus that demonstrate the cultural diversity of First Nations people.
- The Commissioner shall also work with the GSS Executive to host panel discussions and workshops.
- Must be a graduate student at UBC Vancouver
- Reports: President
- Average time commitment per week: 3 – 5 hours
- Individual recognition: A formal transcript documenting position duties and scope of authority, initiatives undertaken and documenting period of time served in the position
How to Apply
- Email email@example.com
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.