Please join us for a student-led panel discussion on Black Experiences in Graduate Education. The panel will consist of four current and former Black graduate students and a moderator, who will tackle questions around the successes and challenges of their journeys.
Date and time: February 25, 5:30-7PM PST
- Samuel Adeyanju, alumnus, MSc in Forestry
- Adrianna Spyker, alumna, MPPGA
- Kayonne Christy, current student, MA in Sociology
- Kimani Kurangu, GSS president and current student, PhD in Curriculum Studies
- Juma Orach, current student, PhD in Experimental Medicine