- This event has passed.
Cocktails How-To: “Muddling Through the Pandemic” with Alireza!
March 5 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm PSTFree
Next in the GSS Skillshare series: VP External Alireza teaches you how to make cocktails to make your happy hours a little fancier! Join Alireza as he guides you through the basics of making cocktails, and get a chance to chat about the GSS and hang out while you do it.
Drinks: Whiskey Sour, Negroni, Old fashioned, Daquiri, Manhattan
- Whiskey, gin, Campari, white rum, sweet vermouth (not eligible towards reimbursement)
- Angostura bitters
- Simple syrup (make a day ahead)
- Lemon and lime juiced
- Sugar cube
- Orange, maraschino cherry, lime (garnishes, optional)
Tools: Cocktail shaker (or something to shake things in, like a mason jar), Hawthorne/mesh strainer, cocktail glasses, lots of ice, bar spoon or something long to stir with
- You’ll need to purchase or gather ingredients to use during the class, and the GSS will reimburse attendees afterward up to $20 for any non-alcoholic ingredients purchased (itemized receipt required).
- Please RSVP early to receive the Zoom link to attend! Event may be postponed if not enough RSVP’s received.
- This is a 19+ only event. Please drink responsibly.