Date: February 16 – April 20, 2022 (Wednesdays, 10 sessions)
Time: 4:30 – 6:00pm
Intermediate French is a great opportunity to further develop French oral and written skills! The class, adapted to an online platform, will be fun and interactive.
This class is primarily taught in French but is also tailored to the levels and needs of graduate students enrolled. Emphasis will be on oral expression, providing graduate students the opportunity to practise speaking in French in an open and welcoming environment.
The class will review complex grammatical structures such as past tense, imperfect tense, future tense, etc. In addition, language learners will be exposed to the francophone culture, colloquial expressions and everyday situations through in-class activities composed of authentic materials. Students will be given resources to further develop their French language skills.
- This is a non-credit, extra-curricular class.
- If you are unsure as to your level, please email to get in touch with the instructor.
- This class must have a minimum of 8 students to run.
- *No registration will be held via phone, email, or social media requests.
- *Pricing has been adjusted due to the virtual nature of the class.