Are you new to Vancouver? Explore the city with West Coast Sightseeing’s guided tour of the highlights of Vancouver! During September, enjoy a subsidized tour with Westcoast Sightseeing! Buy the 24-hour pass at $59 per adult and get reimbursed for 25% i.e. $15 by GSS.
Tours start at 8:45 am at Canada Place and run every half hour until 5:15 pm. Hop-On and Hop-Off at your leisure, or enjoy the 1.5-hour tour all in one go! This tour explores the highlights of what downtown Vancouver has to offer – Visit Gastown, Granville Island, Stanley Park and more! Bring your GSS water bottle to identify other students, or post on community.grad.ubc.ca to find a buddy to join you!
Buy the passes here.
DIRECTIONS FROM UBC BY TRANSIT:
- Take the 99 Bus to the Broadway-City Hall stop.
- Walk towards Cambie St to the Broadway-City Hall Skytrain Station.
- Take the Canada Line to Waterfront Station.
- Get off at Waterfront Station, walk towards Howe St.
- Turn right on Howe St.
- Walk along Howe until Canada Place.
- Walk to the Welcome Centre by Canada Place if you need further assistance.
- Subsidy is only for the 24-hour Classic Pass.
- Available to UBC-Vancouver Graduate students ONLY.
- One ticket per student.
- Tickets must be booked for a day between September 1st and September 30th, 2022.
- Enter Here: https://ubc.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6nGL65Er1BJlZky
Location: Tours start outside Canada Place at West Coast Sightseeing Welcome Kiosk in front of Canada Place.
Date and Time: Any time in September, tours start at 8:45 am and run every 30 minutes. The last pickup is at 5:15 pm. Tours are 1.5 hours for an entire loop.