Work with the GSS for meaningful work experiences on campus while you complete your degree! Our part-time, experiential learning opportunities will allow you to develop your professional and personal skills, learn in a work environment, and expand your network.
- WL W21 Academic Policy Assistant (890416) – Research and develop the GSS’ policy platform and build links between the GSS and policy makers on- and off-campus
- WL W21 Digital Communications Assistant (890433) – Develop and manage the GSS’ online presence on social media and through blogging
- WL W21 Electoral and Student Engagement Officer (890443) – Oversee the GSS’ electoral processes such as the nominating, campaigning, and voting periods
- WL W21 System Administration Assistant (890458) – Develop and manage the GSS’ system infrastructure, and improve our operation’s efficiency and productivity
- WL W21 Visual Communications Assistant (890464) – Design, develop and manage the GSS’ visual presence in print, online and in other mediums
Become an integral member of the GSS and play an important part in serving the UBC graduate student community!
Apply on UBC CareersOnline by Friday, August 13, 2021. Postings can be found with the position titles and ID numbers listed above.