Calling ALL Graduate Students!
We invite you to the Graduate Student Society’s Annual General Meeting! This year we will be holding both the 2020 and 2021 meetings on the same evening. All graduate students at UBC Vancouver are members of their Graduate Student Society, and the AGM is your opportunity to make important collective decisions for the society and to hear about the Society’s work in 2019 and 2020.
For the first time we will be hosting the meeting online via Zoom:
Thu, March 18, 2021
5:00 PM – 7:00 PM PDT
Presentations and discussions will be made on:
- GSS Year in Review – what did the Society accomplish this year?
- GSS Executives’ Work – what did our executives get up to?
- Financial Statements
- Appointment of Auditor
Graduate Students of UBC Vancouver: Your presence at the AGM is important. It allows us to secure quorum and vote on important issues!
To thank you for making your voice heard, attendees will be entered to win some amazing raffle prizes of up to $250 value! (You must attend the AGM to be entered).
Make sure your attendance and student # are registered, and RSVP your attendance here!
2020 AGM Agenda (draft)
2021 AGM Agenda (draft)
- AGM Minutes 2019
- GSS Year in Review – Annual General Meeting – 2021
- GSS Year in Review – Annual General Meeting – 2020
- Bylaw Revision Form – Bylaw 7.3
- 2020 GSS UBC Financial Statements
- 2019 GSS UBC Financial Statements
- Studentcare GSS AGM Presentation
- February 2021 Financial Update
- Strat Plan Overview
- (more coming soon)